Sam Wade, Jay Mullin, Tony Howard, and Mark Slater presented on how public-private partnerships can help cities, utilities, and homeowners improve their infrastructure resiliency at the 2021 NRWA WaterPro Conference. Click below to watch!
What Would You Like to Read?
- Improving Resilience for Utilities and Customers through Public Private Partnerships
- Aging Infrastructure, Extreme Weather Threaten Access to Drinking Water
- Louisville Water Foundation Supports Clean, Safe Water Globally
- ServLine by HomeServe Awards Apprentice Scholarships at the Indiana Alliance for Rural Water Leadership Summit
- HomeServe Launches Diversity and Inclusion Business Resource Groups