The ServLine Leak Protection Program by HomeServe offers utility customers peace of mind from knowing that they are protected from the expense of a high water bill should a leak occur on their property.
Aging infrastructure causes more water leaks each year, negatively impact utility budgets, efficiency and customer perception when a high water bill comes due. Through an exclusive affinity partnership with the National Rural Water Association (NRWA) and 28 State Rural Water Associations, ServLine offers a unique leak protection program to water utilities that helps them to better serve customers while improving utility operations.
Utilities are often confronted with unhappy customers who receive a high water bill. Many homeowners are surprised learn they are responsible for both the extra water charges from water leaks and repair of the water line from the meter to the home, and that their homeowners insurance does not cover any of the repair costs (which can exceed $1,000) or the high water bill from the leak that can add hundreds of dollars more.
The ServLine Leak Protection Program by HomeServe offers utility customers peace of mind from knowing that, should a leak occur on their property, they are protected from the expense of a high water bill. Additionally, the program features outstanding customer service and a simple and seamless claims experience, which increases customer satisfaction with the water utility.
HomeServe is a leading provider of repair service programs with over 4 million customers in North America and over 900 municipal and utility partners. HomeServe, an A+ Better Business Bureau-rated company, is dedicated to providing best-in-class services and an exceptional customer experience.
Benefits to Customers:
- Up to $2,500 in protection from excess water bill
- No deductible
- Seamless processing of claims
- Staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Materials sent to residents about responsibility
- Questions answered by ServLine
- Peace of mind that unexpected expenses will be fully covered
Benefits to Utilities:
- Customers’ excess bills get paid up to $2,500 by ServLine
- Utility recaptures lost revenue from adjustments and bad debts
- Staff workload is reduced and becomes simplified and consistent
- Public relations improved
- Greater satisfaction with utility